Creative Edge Software is a community of fellow IC3D users across a broad range of ages who are here to learn, ask questions, give advice, and give and receive help from others. Please keep this in mind when going through our forums, and we ask that all members follow these simple rules to help make our forum the best it can be.
To maintain the integrity and usefulness of this forum, Creative Edge Software employees hold the right to read, review, edit, or delete and post that does not adhere to these rules.
- Do not post messages that are malicious, inflammatory, nonconstructive, or off-topic in order to de-rail the focus of the group.
- Do not post messages that contain offensive language, personal attacks, and all other forms of aggressive behavior against other forum group members
- Do not post illegal/ copyrighted/ or piracy of software related messages
- No duplicate or test posts
- Post appropriate topics in the correct discussion board
If rules are broken staff has the right to delete/ ban you from posting anything further in the forum.
Attachments are accepted. We hold the right to delete or edit any malicious attachments. Although Creative Edge monitors discussion group messages, we do not scan file attachments for viruses or otherwise check or test the quality of these files. You download these files at your own risk. Creative Edge does not and cannot warrant the performance or results you may obtain by saving and opening these files and is not responsible for viruses or other risks involved with your use of the file attachments.
Rules are made so we can all have an equal chance at getting the best experience we can from this forum. Please be respectful and above all contribute to this community as it is made up of fellow colleagues and peers all united under some pretty solid 3D Software. Be nice, and have fun.
-Adam Chop (Software Support Specialist)