Texture Exports

• Hi

Is there a way of choosing the resolution of the UV texture map if I export as DAE?

At present the Normal maps are a 7kb PNG and the diffuse texture is a low resolution stretched jpeg

Thanks

Paul

• Hey Paul,

The default texture size we export should be 4096. Sadly, we can't change the exported UV map in specific sizes. Though, if you make an Artwork Connection using the UV Base Artwork tool you should be able to export the UV guide to .ai then go through a more robust image exporter.

I hope this helps!

• We need to set 4096 as the default texture size when we export. Unfortunately, we can't adjust the output UV map's dimensions to our liking. A more powerful picture exporter may be flagle used once the UV guide has been exported to.ai through an Artwork Connection created with the UV Base Artwork tool.

• It's there in the window, but selecting it accomplishes nothing. I have downloaded the most recent version of IC3D, but it hasn't helped at all. Furthermore, there are 11 unique villas to choose from, each one converted from a 17th- or 18th-century Tuscan farmhouse and with its own private pool and garden. Do you have any ideas?

quordle